India is a great nation in terms of diversity consisting of great natural beauty and heritage. In addition, it is one of the most respected countries in terms of business investment or medical tourism. Foreigners always want to come here, but the main condition is a visa. Once in India for a visa, one can enjoy anywhere in the country, from the bustling streets of Mumbai to stunning sunsets at the majestic Taj Mahal. This means that he can move freely in any part of the country with this visa. One should be very careful while applying for Indian Visa. The application process can sometimes confuse a person and even a small error in this area can cause problems. The applicant must follow a step-by-step procedure regarding the application and any errors in between may eventually lead to a delay.
Visa for India
Are you traveling to India? Then you need a visa. Tourists and business travellers can use the electronic visa in PDF format. Signing up is easy via our website and costs lesser per person.
How to Apply for Indian Visa
If one wants to get a special visa for India, one can fill in the application form which is available online - Apply Online
Before deciding on different visa procedures for India, it is necessary to study India visa requirements in detail. Indian consulates are very strict in terms of requirements. You can fill out an application online and then submit it electronically. Each field must be filled out with absolute accuracy, otherwise, the application will be rejected or postponed. Individuals from certain countries who wish to come to India for a short trip can apply for an ETA Visa for India for a week or 30 days.
Requirements to get Indian Visa
If you are traveling to India, you must comply with the rules and requirements imposed by the immigration authorities regarding the use of a tourist or business visa. For most travelers, this is not a problem. However, it is important to ensure that you also meet the following requirements:
- Your passport must have the validity of at least six months after arriving in India and contain two blank pages
- You have to follow COVID 19 guides India rules and double-check before your trip
- You must have booked a roundtrip or transit ticket before your trip to India
- You must prove that you have sufficient financial resources to pay for the entire trip
Allowance of Arrival
- Arriving by plane is only allowed at the airports of Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore Mumbai, Nagpur, Port Blair, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, and Visakhapatnam.
- Arrivals by boat or cruise ship are only permitted at the ports of Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai, and Mumbai
You cannot visit certain protected areas in northeast India, north and east of Bangladesh. These are Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, and Sikkim. Want to travel to these areas? Then you need special permission.
Steps to Apply: Tourist eVisa
- Fill out the online application - Complete our easy online application and pay with a credit card or PayPal
- Receive documents via email - No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time
- Enter destination - Present your Passport and the Document we provide upon entry to the destination country
Information to be provided with the visa application form
Usually, visa applicants must fill out an application form, which is usually available on the website of the embassy of their destination country, and enter all the required information. You may be asked to provide the following information with the visa application form:
- Applicant's name
- Date of birth
- ID number
- Date of travel/residence in your destination country
- Contact address in the destination country
In addition to the information above, you may be asked for additional information.